The LFi induction power supply enables precision taper heating for the Banyard multi control zone induction coil technology. These low frequency IGBT convertors come with up to 6 independent control zones, with minimal inter-zone losses and a selectable frequency between 20 – 200 Hz
Advanced Digital Inverter
- Microprocessor controlled IGBT invertors, provide precision PWM output power.
- Constant input power factor across all loading conditions resulting in cos phi >0.95.
- Monitor and diagnose data anywhere in the world with digital remote access.
Selectable Frequency Control
- Low frequency induction gives deep heat generation and rapid heat soak times, LFi provides a selectable frequency output capability of 20-200 Hz to allow for heating process optimisation.
- LFi coil zones have phase synchronisation to eliminate magnetic field cancellation between zones resulting in improved temperature uniformity and coil efficiency.
- 800kW across up to 5 independently controlled zones in a single compact 2.0m x 2.4m cabinet.
DIGITAL CONTROL SYSTEM
- Advanced digital control system utilising industrial ARM Cortex Microcontrollers.
- 12 Inch Colour HMI Touch Screen Display.
- Precision set point control options: Power / Voltage / Current and Temperature.
- Selective Digital or Analogue metering for enhanced flexibility.
- Diagnostics display showing digital I/O and analogue status.
- Trend graphs for a selection of process essential parameters.
- Energy monitoring.
- Auto-tune / load matching teacher program.
- Local recipe storage, for standalone application.
- Detailed alarms monitoring and sensor readouts.
- Wide range of connectivity protocols: Industrial Ethernet, RS232, Analogue 4-20 mA and others.
- Optional Remote Connectivity with GSM module.
- External USB port for data download/upload.
- Internal Micro SD memory card for storing converter settings and data logging.
- Built in expansion I/O ports for sensors and signals.