The design and manufacture of high frequency tube welders, high speed shears, annealing/heating systems, spare parts, and service.
Quality – Inductotherm Heating & Welding commits to providing products and services that meet or exceed customer’s requirements and expectations. This policy can best be delivered through the individual and company knowledge, working to best practices and commitment to improve. Focus is on “Right first time, on time, every time.”
Occupational Health & Safety – Inductotherm Heating & Welding regards occupational health and safety as an essential part of its responsibilities and is committed to eliminating hazards and reducing OH&S risks. The promotion of safety and health matters is recognised as a mutual duty and objective of all management and employees. It is, therefore, the Company’s declared intention to ensure, as far as is reasonably practicable, the health, safety and welfare at work of all its employees, and that of any other person not in its employment who may be affected by its undertaking is not thereby exposed to risks to their health and safety. The Company Secretary must ensure that all liability is covered by insurance.
Environment – Inductotherm Heating & Welding recognises that there is impact on the environment from its activities, particularly through the use of natural resources and the generation of wastes and the direct & indirect carbon emissions. Inductotherm Heating & Welding recognises that its Induction Technology replaces and upgrades many polluting heating and welding methods such as gas.
Integrated Policy Objectives:
- Recognition that the avoidance, prevention, and reduction of risks at work in respect of all its activities must be an integral part of Company organisation, at all levels, and the Directors mean to ensure that this concern is translated into effective action
- Ensuring knowledge and compliance with all relevant legal and other obligations, internal policies and procedures and the ISO 9001, 14001 and 45001 standards and ensuring that there is suitable identification and assessment of all relevant business risks
- Commercially protect the company from technical, contractual, and financial risks through the application of appropriate IMS and Inductotherm Group policies and procedures
- Provide training for all employees as is necessary to safeguard their own and other persons’ health and safety, protect the environment and the business
- Inform all employees, as relevant to their duties at any given time, of their statutory obligations as to, for example, safe methods of work, use of machinery guards and personal protective equipment, etc. and point out known potential quality, environmental or safety hazards which may be involved in their work
- Ensure that all ISO requirements are taken fully into account when new plant, processes or premises are being planned, or changes in production methods are under consideration. This includes the provision of safety devices and personal protective equipment required by law and the supervision of their use
- Appoint a Safety Committee to continuously monitor the effectiveness of the Company’s organization and arrangements for health and safety, including suitable and sufficient assessment of and removal of minimising of risks to health and safety, in order to ensure that its safety policy and arrangements are kept up-to-date with current working experience, latest official and professional guidance, and new and amended legislation
- Planning and monitoring, at all times, the progress of customer orders to ensure delivery meets agreed customer expectations
- Working closely with suppliers to meet contractual, delivery and cost obligations, continually assessing, and reviewing their performance and checking the associated risks vendors pose to the organization and its ability to meet customer requirements
- Protecting the environment and preventing pollution, reducing and managing consumption of natural resources and improving resource efficiency, whilst managing wastes generated according to the principles of reduce, reuse and recycle
- Creating an environment which encourages staff to identify and participate in business improvement initiatives, and to provide staff with sufficient training, instruction, information and supervision to develop and encourage awareness on the importance of effective quality, occupational health and safety and environment management to the business
- Continually improve products, services and processes to reduce errors and thereby enhance customer satisfaction. Capture feedback from operations, sales and service activities presented to the weekly operations meetings to drive product and process improvements Setting measurable targets to assist with continuously improving its quality, occupational health, safety and environmental performance
Inductotherm Heating & Welding employs a diverse skilled workforce and recognises that this Policy and the business can only be achieved through the commitment and co-operation of all. We ask all employees to demonstrate commitment to achieving the objectives, with continuous improvement, alongside our core business functions.
Inductotherm Heating & Welding expects that the intentions of this Integrated Policy will be seen and accepted by the whole workforce, and all interested parties, to be compatible with, and consistent with the objective of operating in an efficient, profitable, sustainable and safe manner.
To view our BSI company certifications click on the below links
Ecovadis Silver Award available on request.