The TDi range of induction power supply’s offers a wide selection of power and frequency combinations. They incorporate the latest technology ensuring the highest efficiency, flexibility and operational reliability suitable for the most challenging climatic and industrial environments. Convertors are available in frequencies of 500 Hz, 1 kHz, 3 kHz and 10 kHz with power ratings ranging from 100 kW to over 2 MW.
- High efficiency LC resonant inverter configuration using the latest IGBT technology gives a compact reliable design suitable for use in a wide range of induction heating applications.
- The TDi Inverter uses a parallel output connection allowing for low loss leads over extended connection length giving the freedom to place the convertor away from the heating application.
- Meets IEC/EEC safety requirements.
- Core-balance, earth-leakage detection system fitted as standard.
- Carries the CE mark.
Digital Control System
- Advanced digital control system utilising industrial ARM Cortex Microcontrollers.
- 12 Inch Colour HMI Touch Screen Display.
- Precision set point control options: Power / Voltage / Current and Temperature.
- Selective Digital or Analogue metering for enhanced flexibility.
- Diagnostics display showing digital I/O and analogue status.
- Trend graphs for a selection of process essential parameters.
- Energy monitoring.
- Auto-tune / load matching teacher program.
- Local recipe storage, for standalone application.
- Detailed alarms monitoring and sensor readouts.
- Wide range of connectivity protocols: Industrial Ethernet, RS232, Analogue 4-20 mA and others.
- Optional Remote Connectivity with GSM module.
- External USB port for data download/upload.
- Internal Micro SD memory card for storing converter settings and data logging.
- Built in expansion I/O ports for sensors and signals.
The TDi is a general purpose induction heating convertor for use with many applications using multi-turn induction heating coils.
- General Induction Heating Applications
- Tube & Pipe Heating
- Billet & Bar Forge Heating
- Wire & Cable Heating
- Line Pipe Heating
- Field Joint Heating
- Susceptor Heating
- Bar End Heating
- Large Plate Heating
- Pipe Heat Bending