Spiral Fin Tube HF Welders
Produce high quality Spiral Fin Tube efficiently with our Solid State Spiral Fin Tube Welders.
Achieve these excellent benefits with a Spiral Fin Tube Welder:
- Smoother output and improved weld quality
- Weld more alloys more efficiently
- Run higher RPM’s at lower kilowatt voltage
- Less arcing and sparking with improved contact life
- Use less power and water
- Improved safety and less floor space
- Reduction in scrap
- Power Efficiency. Increased output efficiency, resulting in power cost savings
- Reliable. Elimination of expensive finite life components such as the vacuum tube, RF output transformer and tank capacitors adds to increased reliability and up-time, and a significant reduction in maintenance costs.
- Improve DC Ripple. Smoother output wave shape compared to to a vacuum tube welder. Less welder spatter and forge tooling wear.
- Safety. Solid State welders operate at much lower voltages than vacuum tube units – not exceeding 1200 volts at full power assuring added safety operators and maintenance personnel.
- Floor Space. Solid State welders are extremely compact, occupying minimal space. The power supply can be placed up to 1,000 feet away from the mill.
- Improved contact wear. Due to less arcing.
- Reduction in scrap. Due to improved automatic Speed Power Control, reducing unwelded fin areas when stopping and starting.
|HF Generator||CF 200||CFS 300|
|Output power rating||200KW to Calorimetric Load||300KW to Calorimetric Load|
|Welding Frequency||400KHz Normal|
|Efficiency||80% Efficient from Line to Load|
|Description||4 Pairs of MOS FET Power Modules in RF 12 Enclosure||6 Pairs of MOS FET Power Modules in RF 12 Enclosure|
|Size||662 x 2199 x 1045 (mm) | 26 x 87 x 41 (inch)||662 x 2199 x 1045 (mm) | 26 x 87 x 41 (inch)|
|DC Power Supply and Control Cabinet|
|Input Power||300 KVA at 0.88 Power Factor at Full Power Output||440 KVA at 0.88 Power Factor at Full Power Output|
|Input Voltage||480 VAC, 50/60 HZ, 3 Phase, +6% Line Variation,|
|PLC Type||Allen Bradley SLC 500 Standard, Other Available|
|Description||PS 2 Enclosure with Internal Power Line Transformer|
|Size||2275 x 880 x 2000 (mm) | 90 x 25 x 79 (inch)|
|Raw Water Input||181.0 Litres per min (48 Usgpm) at 30 C (86 F)||211.7 Litres per min (56 Usgpm) at 30 C (86 F)|
|Raw Water Pressure||3.4 Bar (50 psi)|
|Closed Loop Water type||Demineralized, deionized water, pH 7.5-8.5|
|Conductivity below 50 micro-Siemens/cm||Conductivity below 60 micro-Siemens/cm|
|Closed Loop Temperature||34 C (95 F) Exit Temperature|
|45 C (113 F) Inlet Temperature Max|
|Temperature Regulator||Primary water circuit flow regulating valve|